Subject: WebM license third-party submission
From: Bruce Perens <bruce@perens.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 00:23:35 -0700

Since Google hasn't submitted the WebM license, and it's in the
community's interest to review it, I am making a third-party submission.
I plan to issue a derivative work of the WebM project under the WebM
license, and thus have a legitimate interest in the license.

The license as it exists today is at
http://www.webmproject.org/license/software/

This submission is not an endorsement of the license text exactly as
written. I think there's a mistake in the text, possibly not deliberate.
I believe the formal review process, rather than any back-channel
discussion that might be happening, is the best forum for repair of the
license.

    Thanks

    Bruce