Messages 103xx

00: Re: For Approval: Open Vendor Public License (OVPL) and Open Vendor Lesser Public License (OVLPL) (Alex Bligh)
01: Re: For Approval: Open Vendor Public License (OVPL) and Open Vendor Lesser Public License (OVLPL) (Wilson, Andrew)
02: Unsubscription (Marwan Fatani)
03: Unsubscription (Pekshan Kader)
04: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (David Barrett)
05: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Alex Bligh)
06: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Brian C)
07: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Alex Bligh)
08: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (David Barrett)
09: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Matthew Garrett)
10: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Alex Bligh)
11: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (David Barrett)
12: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (David Barrett)
13: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Michael Poole)
14: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Brian C)
15: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (David Barrett)
16: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Alex Bligh)
17: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Wilson, Andrew)
18: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (David Barrett)
19: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Brian Behlendorf)
20: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Alex Bligh)
21: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Alex Bligh)
22: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Brian Behlendorf)
23: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Alex Bligh)
24: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Brian Behlendorf)
25: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (David Barrett)
26: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Mitchell Baker)
27: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (David Barrett)
28: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Brian Behlendorf)
29: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (David Barrett)
30: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (John.Cowan)
31: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (David Barrett)
32: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
33: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Alex Bligh)
34: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Gregor Richards)
35: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Michael Bernstein)
36: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Wilson, Andrew)
37: OVPL (David Barrett)
38: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Mark Shewmaker)
39: Re: OVPL (Alex Bligh)
40: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
41: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Wilson, Andrew)
42: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (David Barrett)
43: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (David Barrett)
44: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Matthew Seth Flaschen)
45: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Matthew Seth Flaschen)
46: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
47: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Wilson, Andrew)
48: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
49: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
50: Time Limit Functionality (Anderson, Kelly)
51: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Wilson, Andrew)
52: Re: Time Limit Functionality (John.Cowan)
53: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Stéphane Croisier)
54: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (David Barrett)
55: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (John.Cowan)
56: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (David Barrett)
57: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Brian C)
58: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (John.Cowan)
59: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Chuck Swiger)
60: Re: OSI-approved license that assigns contributor copyright to me (Thorsten Glaser)
61: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (David Barrett)
62: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Chuck Swiger)
63: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
64: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
65: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Wilson, Andrew)
66: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
67: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Mark Shewmaker)
68: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Michael Bernstein)
69: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Wilson, Andrew)
70: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (David Barrett)
71: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (David Barrett)
72: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Wilson, Andrew)
73: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
74: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
75: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
76: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
77: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
78: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (David Barrett)
79: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (David Barrett)
80: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
81: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
82: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (David Barrett)
83: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (David Barrett)
84: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Wilson, Andrew)
85: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Michael Bernstein)
86: Announcing a new email list for discussion of/by/for the license-proliferation committee (Laura Majerus)
87: Re: Time Limit Functionality (Karsten M. Self)
88: Re: Cubit Business management software - licensing (Karsten M. Self)
89: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (David Barrett)
90: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
91: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
92: OVPL - wrap-up of objections (Wilson, Andrew)
93: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (brianwc.OCF.Berkeley.EDU)
94: Re: Cubit Business management software - licensing (John.Cowan)
95: Re: OVPL - wrap-up of objections (Ernest Prabhakar)
96: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
97: Re: Are implicit dual-licensing agreements inherently anti-open? (Alex Bligh)
98: Re: OVPL - wrap-up of objections (Wilson, Andrew)
99: Re: OVPL - wrap-up of objections (Chris F Clark)