Messages 106xx

00: Re: Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee. (Carter Bullard)
01: Re: Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee. (Ian Lance Taylor)
02: Re: Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee. (Kevin Bedell)
03: Re: Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee. (Ian Lance Taylor)
04: Re: Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee. (Pablo Barrera Franco)
05: Re: Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee. (Ben Tilly)
06: Re: Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee. (Ben Tilly)
07: License proliferation committee (Laura Majerus)
08: Re: License proliferation committee (Alvin Oga)
09: Re: Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee. (Russell Nelson)
10: more info on license proliferation committe members (lmajerus.speakeasy.net)
11: Re: License proliferation committee (Zak Greant)
12: Re: Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee. (David Webber \(XML\))
13: Re: more info on license proliferation committe members (Pablo Barrera Franco)
14: Re: more info on license proliferation committe members (Bruno F. Souza)
15: Re: Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee. (Bruce Perens)
16: Re: more info on license proliferation committe members (Pablo Barrera Franco)
17: I'd love a change of topic (Lawrence Rosen)
18: Re: Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee. (Bruno F. Souza)
19: Re: Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee. (Bruce Perens)
20: Re: more info on license proliferation committe members (Smith, McCoy)
21: Re: I'd love a change of topic -- me too (Seth Alan Woolley)
22: Choosing an open source license (Ian Lance Taylor)
23: Re: I'd love a change of topic -- me too (Bruce Perens)
24: Re: Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee. (Rodent of Unusual Size)
25: Re: Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee. (Rodent of Unusual Size)
26: Re: Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee. (Rodent of Unusual Size)
27: Re: Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee. (Rodent of Unusual Size)
28: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Chris F Clark)
29: Re: Bruce Perens rejected from license-proliferation committee. [Scanned by ClamAV] (Jan Dockx)
30: Re: I'd love a change of topic -- me too [Scanned by ClamAV] (Jan Dockx)
31: Re: I'd love a change of topic -- me too (Seth Alan Woolley)
32: Re: I'd love a change of topic -- me too (Ben Tilly)
33: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Russell Nelson)
34: Re: I'd love a change of topic -- me too -> Internationalization things (Ender Batur)
35: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Alex Bligh)
36: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Russell Nelson)
37: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Alex Bligh)
38: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (David Barrett)
39: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Brian Behlendorf)
40: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Chuck Swiger)
41: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Alex Bligh)
42: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Wilson, Andrew)
43: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Brian Behlendorf)
44: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Alex Bligh)
45: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Wilson, Andrew)
46: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (David Barrett)
47: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Brian Behlendorf)
48: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Wilson, Andrew)
49: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Joel West)
50: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (David Barrett)
51: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Alex Bligh)
52: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Lawrence Rosen)
53: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Alex Bligh)
54: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Alex Bligh)
55: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (David Barrett)
56: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Smith, McCoy)
57: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Alex Bligh)
58: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Alex Bligh)
59: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Lawrence Rosen)
60: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Ben Tilly)
61: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Zak Greant)
62: Contracts vs. bare licenses (was RE: Change ot topic, back to OVPL) (Alex Bligh)
63: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Alex Bligh)
64: Re: Contracts vs. bare licenses (was RE: Change ot topic, back to OVPL) (Lawrence Rosen)
65: Re: Contracts vs. bare licenses (was RE: Change ot topic, back to OVPL) (Alex Bligh)
66: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Stephane Dalmas)
67: Re: Contracts vs. bare licenses (was RE: Change ot topic, back to OVPL) (Lawrence Rosen)
68: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Ian Lance Taylor)
69: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Alex Bligh)
70: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Ian Lance Taylor)
71: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic, back to OVPL) (Alex Bligh)
72: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic, back to OVPL) (Alex Bligh)
73: unsubscribe me (OS)
74: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic,back to OVPL) (Chris Zumbrunn)
75: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic,back to OVPL) (Alex Bligh)
76: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic,back to OVPL) (Michael Bernstein)
77: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic,backto OVPL) (Chris Zumbrunn)
78: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic, back to OVPL) (Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.)
79: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic, back to OVPL) (Forrest J. Cavalier III)
80: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic, back to OVPL) (Michael Bernstein)
81: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic,back to OVPL) (Lawrence Rosen)
82: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic,back to OVPL) (Ernest Prabhakar)
83: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic,back to OVPL) (Chuck Swiger)
84: External Deployment Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (Ernest Prabhakar)
85: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic,back to OVPL) (Bruce Perens)
86: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic,back to OVPL) (Lawrence Rosen)
87: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic,back to OVPL) (Lawrence Rosen)
88: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic,back to OVPL) (Chuck Swiger)
89: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic,back to OVPL) (Lawrence Rosen)
90: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic, back to OVPL) (Alex Bligh)
91: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic,backto OVPL) (Alex Bligh)
92: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic,back to OVPL) (Alex Bligh)
93: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic,back to OVPL) (Alex Bligh)
94: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Russell Nelson)
95: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Russell Nelson)
96: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Russell Nelson)
97: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Russell Nelson)
98: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL (Russell Nelson)
99: Re: OVPL & "Otherwise Make Available" (was RE: Change ot topic,back to OVPL) (Chuck Swiger)