Messages 124xx

00: delite me from your mailing list (Christian Maletz)
01: delite me from your mailing list (Christian Maletz)
02: delite me from your mailing list (Christian Maletz)
03: delite me from your mailing list (Christian Maletz)
04: delite me from your mailing list (Christian Maletz)
05: Re: delite me from your mailing list (Andrew C. Oliver)
06: Re: delite me from your mailing list (Matthew Flaschen)
07: Re: delite me from your mailing list (Lawrence Rosen)
08: Re: Strange Messages from Amazon.com (Matthew Flaschen)
09: Re: delite me from your mailing list (Matthew Flaschen)
10: [META] Mailing list issues, was: delite me from your mailing list (Chuck Swiger)
11: Re: delite me from your mailing list (Rick Moen)
12: DELETE ME FROM THE MAILING LIST (maurizio.busso.tele2.it)
13: Delete Me from Mailing List - Remove Me from Mailing List (FERHAT ›KBAL BULUT)
14: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Russ Nelson)
15: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Arnoud Engelfriet)
16: Unsubscribe me (Martino, Christine)
17: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Lawrence Rosen)
18: Re: Delete Me from Mailing List - Remove Me from Mailing List (Matthew Flaschen)
19: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Matthew Flaschen)
20: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Matthew Flaschen)
21: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Lawrence Rosen)
22: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Ben Tilly)
23: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Matthew Flaschen)
24: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Ben Tilly)
25: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Matthew Flaschen)
26: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (David Woolley)
27: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Arnoud Engelfriet)
28: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Matthew Flaschen)
29: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (John Cowan)
30: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Chuck Swiger)
31: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Arnoud Engelfriet)
32: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Matthew Flaschen)
33: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Arnoud Engelfriet)
34: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Matthew Flaschen)
35: Re: DELETE ME FROM THE MAILING LIST (Russ Nelson)
36: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Russ Nelson)
37: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Arnoud Engelfriet)
38: Re: DELETE ME FROM THE MAILING LIST (Philippe Verdy)
39: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Matthew Flaschen)
40: Re: DELETE ME FROM THE MAILING LIST (Eric Renaud)
41: Re: DELETE ME FROM THE MAILING LIST (Philippe Verdy)
42: Re: DELETE ME FROM THE MAILING LIST (Matthew Flaschen)
43: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Fabian Bastin)
44: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Matthew Flaschen)
45: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Fabian Bastin)
46: Re: DELETE ME FROM THE MAILING LIST (Rick Moen)
47: Re: DELETE ME FROM THE MAILING LIST (Eric Renaud)
48: Re: [META] DELETE ME FROM THE MAILING LIST (David Woolley)
49: unsubscribe me (Gontran Sennwald)
50: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Matthew Flaschen)
51: Re: [META] DELETE ME FROM THE MAILING LIST (Matthew Flaschen)
52: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Ben Tilly)
53: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Ben Tilly)
54: Re: [META] DELETE ME FROM THE MAILING LIST (David Woolley)
55: Re: [META] DELETE ME FROM THE MAILING LIST (Matthew Flaschen)
56: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Matthew Flaschen)
57: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Ben Tilly)
58: Re: [META] DELETE ME FROM THE MAILING LIST (Philippe Verdy)
59: Re: DELETE ME FROM THE MAILING LIST (Philippe Verdy)
60: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Chuck Swiger)
61: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Ben Tilly)
62: Re: [META] DELETE ME FROM THE MAILING LIST (David Woolley)
63: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Matthew Flaschen)
64: Re: Dynamic linking, was: Re: Dispelling BSD License Misconceptions (Chuck Swiger)
65: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (Rick Moen)
66: Re: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (Matthew Flaschen)
67: Re: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (Rick Moen)
68: Re: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (Matt Asay)
69: Re: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (Rick Moen)
70: Re: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (Andrew C. Oliver)
71: Re: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (David Woolley)
72: Re: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (Radcliffe, Mark)
73: Re: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (Matthew Flaschen)
74: Re: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (Rick Moen)
75: Re: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (Matthew Flaschen)
76: Re: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (Matt Asay)
77: Re: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (Brian Behlendorf)
78: Re: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (Andrew C. Oliver)
79: Re: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (Matthew Flaschen)
80: Re: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (Radcliffe, Mark)
81: Re: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (Radcliffe, Mark)
82: Ethical Restriction (gilemon)
83: Re: Ethical Restriction (Rick Moen)
84: Re: Ethical Restriction (Michael Poole)
85: Re: Ethical Restriction (Matthew Flaschen)
86: Re: Ethical Restriction (Rick Moen)
87: Re: Ethical Restriction (Matthew Flaschen)
88: Badgeware licences, Take Two (was: Ethical Restriction) (Rick Moen)
89: Re: Badgeware licences, Take Two (was: Ethical Restriction) (Dave Rosenberg)
90: Re: Badgeware licences, Take Two (Matthew Flaschen)
91: Re: Badgeware licences, Take Two (Dave Rosenberg)
92: Re: Badgeware licences, Take Two (Matthew Flaschen)
93: Re: Badgeware licences, Take Two (was: Ethical Restriction) (Rick Moen)
94: Re: Badgeware licences, Take Two (Rick Moen)
95: Re: Badgeware licences, Take Two (was: Ethical Restriction) (Dave Rosenberg)
96: Re: InfoWorld: Pentaho opens up further (Exhibit B to real MPL) (Radcliffe, Mark)
97: Re: Badgeware licences, Take Two (Matthew Flaschen)
98: update on attribution license discussion (Michael Tiemann)
99: CIO Mag' article - OSS Projects - "Of interest..." (David RR Webber \(XML\))