Messages 129xx

00: Re: Submitting GPLv3 and LGPLv3 for OSI inclusion. (Chris DiBona)
01: Re: For Approval: Common Public Attribution License (CPAL) (Matthew Flaschen)
02: Re: For Approval: Common Public Attribution License (CPAL) (Andrew C. Oliver)
03: Re: For Approval: Common Public Attribution License (CPAL) (Matthew Flaschen)
04: Re: For Approval: Common Public Attribution License (CPAL) (Rick Moen)
05: Re: Submitting GPLv3 and LGPLv3 for OSI inclusion. (Matthew Flaschen)
06: Re: Submitting GPLv3 and LGPLv3 for OSI inclusion. (Wilson, Andrew)
07: Re: Submitting GPLv3 and LGPLv3 for OSI inclusion. (Matthew Flaschen)
08: Re: Submitting GPLv3 and LGPLv3 for OSI inclusion. (Mike Milinkovich)
09: Re: Submitting GPLv3 and LGPLv3 for OSI inclusion. (Smith, McCoy)
10: Re: Submitting GPLv3 and LGPLv3 for OSI inclusion. (Michael Tiemann)
11: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Jamey Hicks)
12: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Allison Randal)
13: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Jamey Hicks)
14: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Wilson, Andrew)
15: Re: Submitting GPLv3 and LGPLv3 for OSI inclusion. (Nils Labugt)
16: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.)
17: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Simon Phipps)
18: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Brendan Scott (lists))
19: Re: Submitting GPLv3 and LGPLv3 for OSI inclusion. (John Cowan)
20: Re: Submitting GPLv3 and LGPLv3 for OSI inclusion. (Michael Tiemann)
21: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Rick Moen)
22: Re: Submitting GPLv3 and LGPLv3 for OSI inclusion. (John Cowan)
23: Re: Submitting GPLv3 and LGPLv3 for OSI inclusion. (Matthew Flaschen)
24: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Matthew Flaschen)
25: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Brendan Scott)
26: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.)
27: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Matthew Flaschen)
28: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Matthew Flaschen)
29: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Allison Randal)
30: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Allison Randal)
31: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Rick Moen)
32: Combining GPLed code with codes of other licenses (Joseph Hick)
33: Re: Combining GPLed code with codes of other licenses (Arnoud Engelfriet)
34: Re: Combining GPLed code with codes of other licenses (Joseph Hick)
35: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Joseph Hick)
36: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Nick Moffitt)
37: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Joseph Hick)
38: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Arnoud Engelfriet)
39: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Ben Tilly)
40: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Ben Tilly)
41: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Jamey Hicks)
42: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Arnoud Engelfriet)
43: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Nick Moffitt)
44: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Arnoud Engelfriet)
45: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Ben Tilly)
46: Re: Combining GPLed code with codes of other licenses (John Cowan)
47: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Brian Behlendorf)
48: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Joseph Hick)
49: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Arnoud Engelfriet)
50: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Simon Phipps)
51: Re: Submitting GPLv3 and LGPLv3 for OSI inclusion. (Bill Hilf)
52: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (John Cowan)
53: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Wilson, Andrew)
54: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Ben Tilly)
55: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Simon Phipps)
56: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (John Cowan)
57: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Arnoud Engelfriet)
58: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Rick Moen)
59: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (John Cowan)
60: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Ben Tilly)
61: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (John Cowan)
62: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Rick Moen)
63: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (John Cowan)
64: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Rick Moen)
65: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Allison Randal)
66: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Rick Moen)
67: Re: Combining GPLed code with codes of other licenses (Matthew Flaschen)
68: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Matthew Flaschen)
69: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Matthew Flaschen)
70: Re: Combining GPLed code with codes of other licenses (John Cowan)
71: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Rick Moen)
72: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Rick Moen)
73: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Matthew Flaschen)
74: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Matthew Flaschen)
75: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Allison Randal)
76: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Rick Moen)
77: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Rick Moen)
78: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Rick Moen)
79: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Richard Fontana)
80: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Rick Moen)
81: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Matthew Flaschen)
82: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Rick Moen)
83: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Matthew Flaschen)
84: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Rick Moen)
85: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (David Woolley)
86: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (David Woolley)
87: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (David Woolley)
88: Do I need to inform my employer before contributing to an Open Source Project? (Joseph Hick)
89: why is taking open-source code closed expensive? (Joseph Hick)
90: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (Fabian Bastin)
91: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.)
92: Re: Do I need to inform my employer before contributing to an Open Source Project? (Philippe Verdy)
93: Re: why is taking open-source code closed expensive? (Rick Moen)
94: Re: why is taking open-source code closed expensive? (Ian Lance Taylor)
95: Re: For Approval: Open Source Hardware License (John Cowan)
96: Re: why is taking open-source code closed expensive? (John Cowan)
97: Re: Do I need to inform my employer before contributing to an Open Source Project? (John Cowan)
98: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (John Cowan)
99: Re: how much right do I have on my project, if there are patches by others? (John Cowan)