Messages 150xx

00: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (Matthew Flaschen)
01: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (Ernest Prabhakar)
02: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (Chris Travers)
03: Editorial Board, Take 2 (Ernest Prabhakar)
04: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (Ernest Prabhakar)
05: Re: Editorial Board, Take 2 (Zak Greant)
06: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (Chris Travers)
07: Re: Question on OSD #5 (Tzeng, Nigel H.)
08: Re: Editorial Board (Rod Dixon)
09: Status update request (Chris Travers)
10: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (Ernest Prabhakar)
11: Re: Question about documentation and patents (Michael Tiemann)
12: Re: How Can Novices Participate in the OSI Lists? (was Re: public? Re: Call for Votes: New OSI-Editors List) (Michael Tiemann)
13: Re: Editorial Board, Take 2 - vs. Trac Maintainers (Ernest Prabhakar)
14: Re: Editorial Board, Take 2 - vs. Trac Maintainers (Robin 'Roblimo' Miller)
15: Re: Editorial Board, Take 2 - vs. Trac Maintainers (Lawrence Rosen)
16: Re: Question about documentation and patents (Chris Travers)
17: Re: [OT?] GPL v3 FUD, was For Approval: MLL (minimal library license) (Chris Travers)
18: Re: Question about documentation and patents (John Cowan)
19: Re: Status update request (Michael Tiemann)
20: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (David Woolley)
21: Take 3: Editors and Trackers (Ernest Prabhakar)
22: Re: Editorial Board, Take 2 - vs. Trac Maintainers (Zak Greant)
23: Re: Editorial Board, Take 2 - vs. Trac Maintainers (Zak Greant)
24: Re: [OT?] GPL v3 FUD, was For Approval: MLL (minimal library license) (Philippe Verdy)
25: Re: Editorial Board, Take 2 - vs. Trac Maintainers (Lawrence Rosen)
26: Re: [OT?] GPL v3 FUD, was For Approval: MLL (minimal library license) (Chris Travers)
27: Re: [OT?] GPL v3 FUD, was For Approval: MLL (minimal library license) (Chris Travers)
28: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (Chris Travers)
29: Re: [OT?] GPL v3 FUD, was For Approval: MLL (minimal library license) (Tzeng, Nigel H.)
30: Re: [OT?] GPL v3 FUD, was For Approval: MLL (minimal library license) (Chris Travers)
31: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (Arnoud Engelfriet)
32: Re: Take 3: Editors and Trackers (Luis Villa)
33: Re: Take 3: Editors and Trackers (John Cowan)
34: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (Arnoud Engelfriet)
35: Re: Take 3: Editors and Trackers (Luis Villa)
36: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (John Cowan)
37: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (Chris Travers)
38: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (Arnoud Engelfriet)
39: Re: Take 3: Editors and Trackers (Chris Travers)
40: Re: Take 3: Editors and Trackers (Lawrence Rosen)
41: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (Lawrence Rosen)
42: Re: Take 3: Editors and Trackers (Brian Behlendorf)
43: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (John Cowan)
44: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (Chris Travers)
45: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (John Cowan)
46: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (Ben Tilly)
47: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (Chris Travers)
48: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Wilson, Andrew)
49: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Ben Tilly)
50: Re: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2? (Arnoud Engelfriet)
51: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (John Cowan)
52: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Wilson, Andrew)
53: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Chris Travers)
54: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Chuck Swiger)
55: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Chris Travers)
56: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Ben Tilly)
57: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Chuck Swiger)
58: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Chris Travers)
59: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Wilson, Andrew)
60: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Chuck Swiger)
61: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Ben Tilly)
62: Re: Take 3: Editors and Trackers (Ernest Prabhakar)
63: Welcome to new OSI Editors! (Ernest Prabhakar)
64: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Rick Moen)
65: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Wilson, Andrew)
66: Re: Take 3: Editors and Trackers (Chris Travers)
67: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Ben Tilly)
68: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Chuck Swiger)
69: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (John Cowan)
70: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Lawrence Rosen)
71: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Arnoud Engelfriet)
72: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (John Cowan)
73: Re: Take 3: Editors and Trackers (Luis Villa)
74: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Smith, McCoy)
75: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Tzeng, Nigel H.)
76: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Arnoud Engelfriet)
77: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (John Cowan)
78: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (was: license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?) (Arnoud Engelfriet)
79: Re: Take 3: Editors and Trackers (Ernest Prabhakar)
80: Re: Take 3: Editors and Trackers (Chris Travers)
81: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (Wilson, Andrew)
82: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (Chris Travers)
83: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (Wilson, Andrew)
84: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (Chris Travers)
85: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (Chris Travers)
86: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (Smith, McCoy)
87: Re: When to evaluate dual licenses (Wilson, Andrew)
88: Re: Take 3: Editors and Trackers (Luis Villa)
89: Re: Take 3: Editors and Trackers (Chris Travers)
90: Re: Take 3: Editors and Trackers (Ernest Prabhakar)
91: EULA and Modifed BSD (Norman Young)
92: Re: EULA and Modifed BSD (Chuck Swiger)
93: Re: EULA and Modifed BSD (Chris Travers)
94: Re: Question about documentation and patents (Grayg Ralphsnyder)
95: Re: Question about documentation and patents (David Woolley)
96: Re: EULA and Modifed BSD (Russ Nelson)
97: Re: Question about documentation and patents (Chris Travers)
98: Re: EULA and Modifed BSD (John Cowan)
99: Re: EULA and Modifed BSD (Chris Travers)