Messages 163xx

00: Re: faq (David Woolley)
01: Re: faq (William Edney)
02: Integrity of source code? (Björn Terelius)
03: Re: Integrity of source code? (Dag-Erling Smørgrav)
04: Re: Integrity of source code? (Björn Terelius)
05: Re: Integrity of source code? (John Cowan)
06: Re: Integrity of source code? (Dag-Erling Smørgrav)
07: Re: faq (Matthew Flaschen)
08: Questions on QT license (zhihang wang)
09: Re: Questions on QT license (Matthew Flaschen)
10: Re: Integrity of source code? (Arnoud Engelfriet)
11: Re: April minutes (Russ Nelson)
12: Sistema de Mala Direta via e-mail. (POWERMIDIA.NET)
13: Open source licensing question (Gurvan Le Guernic)
14: Re: Open source licensing question (Cinly Ooi)
15: Apache 2 License vs OSI definition (Johannes Buchner)
16: Re: Apache 2 License vs OSI definition (Dag-Erling Smørgrav)
17: Re: Apache 2 License vs OSI definition (John Cowan)
18: Re: Apache 2 License vs OSI definition (Johannes Buchner)
19: Re: Apache 2 License vs OSI definition (Dag-Erling Smørgrav)
20: Re: Apache 2 License vs OSI definition (John Cowan)
21: Re: Apache 2 License vs OSI definition (Johannes Buchner)
22: Veuillez retablir l'acces a votre compte paypal. FRF079 (service.paypal.fr)
23: Question Regarding Copyright Issue For An Open Source Project (Yan Cheng Cheok)
24: Re: Question Regarding Copyright Issue For An Open Source Project (David Woolley)
25: Re: Question Regarding Copyright Issue For An Open Source Project (Jeffrey O'Neill)
26: Re: Question Regarding Copyright Issue For An Open Source Project (Cinly Ooi)
27: Re: Question Regarding Copyright Issue For An Open Source Project (Tzeng, Nigel H.)
28: Re: Question Regarding Copyright Issue For An Open Source Project (John Cowan)
29: Re: Question Regarding Copyright Issue For An Open Source Project (Dag-Erling Smørgrav)
30: Re: Question Regarding Copyright Issue For An Open Source Project (Ben Tilly)
31: Re: Question Regarding Copyright Issue For An Open Source Project (Dag-Erling Smørgrav)
32: How do I choose a licence (Aaron Aichlmayr)
33: Re: How do I choose a licence (David Woolley)
34: Re: How do I choose a licence (dirk dierickx)
35: Re: How do I choose a licence (Lawrence Rosen)
36: Re: How do I choose a licence (John Cowan)
37: Re: How do I choose a licence (Aaron Aichlmayr)
38: I'm leaning toward going with gplv3 but... (Aaron Aichlmayr)
39: Re: How do I choose a licence (Bani)
40: Re: I'm leaning toward going with gplv3 but... (Bani)
41: Re: I'm leaning toward going with gplv3 but... (Dag-Erling Smørgrav)
42: Re: How do I choose a licence (John Cowan)
43: Re: I'm leaning toward going with gplv3 but... (Ben Tilly)
44: Re: I'm leaning toward going with gplv3 but... (Dag-Erling Smørgrav)
45: Re: I'm leaning toward going with gplv3 but... (Ben Tilly)
46: Re: I'm leaning toward going with gplv3 but...] (Aaron Aichlmayr)
47: Re: I'm leaning toward going with gplv3 but... (Dag-Erling Smørgrav)
48: Re: I'm leaning toward going with gplv3 but... (Wilson, Andrew)
49: Re: I'm leaning toward going with gplv3 but... (Dag-Erling Smørgrav)
50: Re: I'm leaning toward going with gplv3 but... (Chris Travers)
51: Re: I'm leaning toward going with gplv3 but... (John Cowan)
52: Re: How do I choose a licence (Russ Nelson)
53: Question on using apache and lgpl license (Neo Anderson)
54: Is Eclipse RCPed application including hibernate library covered under LGPL? (Keiko Murakami)
55: Re: Question on using apache and lgpl license (David Woolley)
56: Re: Is Eclipse RCPed application including hibernate library covered under LGPL? (David Woolley)
57: Re: Question on using apache and lgpl license (Donovan Hawkins)
58: Compatible of MIT License Patch with GPLed Software Project (Yan Cheng Cheok)
59: Re: Compatible of MIT License Patch with GPLed Software Project (David Woolley)
60: What to do when 3rd party BSD/MIT software doesn't include a copyright notice or license text? (Alistair Davidson)
61: Re: What to do when 3rd party BSD/MIT software doesn't include a copyright notice or license text? (Cinly Ooi)
62: Re: What to do when 3rd party BSD/MIT software doesn't include a copyright notice or license text? (verdy_p)
63: Re: What to do when 3rd party BSD/MIT software doesn't include a copyright notice or license text? (verdy_p)
64: Re: What to do when 3rd party BSD/MIT software doesn't include a copyright notice or license text? (Alistair Davidson)
65: Apache style issue (Banzi Massimo)
66: Re: Is Eclipse RCPed application including hibernate library covered under LGPL? (Keiko Murakami)
67: Re: Apache style issue (John Cowan)
68: Re: Apache style issue (Dag-Erling Smørgrav)
69: Re: Apache style issue (DShofi.atmi.com)
70: Re: Apache style issue (Dag-Erling Smørgrav)
71: Re: Apache style issue (DShofi.atmi.com)
72: Re: Apache style issue (John Cowan)
73: Re: Apache style issue (Ben Tilly)
74: Re: Apache style issue (John Cowan)
75: Re: Apache style issue (Dag-Erling Smørgrav)
76: Re: Apache style issue (John Cowan)
77: Re: Apache style issue (Dag-Erling Smørgrav)
78: Re: Apache style issue (John Cowan)
79: Re: Apache style issue (Mark Wielaard)
80: Re: Apache style issue (John Cowan)
81: Re: Apache style issue (Dag-Erling Smørgrav)
82: Copyleft license that allow inclusion in other program? (S P Arif Sahari Wibowo)
83: Re: Copyleft license that allow inclusion in other program? (John Cowan)
84: Re: Copyleft license that allow inclusion in other program? (DShofi.atmi.com)
85: Re: Copyleft license that allow inclusion in other program? (David Woolley)
86: Could someone suggest a lawyer... (Aaron Aichlmayr)
87: Re: Could someone suggest a lawyer... (Jennifer Cloer)
88: Re: Could someone suggest a lawyer... (Aaron Aichlmayr)
89: Open Source and Free Software 2009 (Lawrence Rosen)
90: Re: Open Source and Free Software 2009 (John Cowan)
91: Linking GPL software with Apache software (Lawrence Rosen)
92: Re: Open Source and Free Software 2009 (Ben Tilly)
93: Re: combining software under different licenses (Mark Wielaard)
94: Re: combining software under different licenses (Lawrence Rosen)
95: Re: combining software under different licenses (John Cowan)
96: Re: combining software under different licenses (David Woolley)
97: Re: combining software under different licenses (Richard Fontana)
98: GPLV3 or LGPL (Ian Vernon)
99: Re: GPLV3 or LGPL (Ben Tilly)