Messages 20xx

00: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Rick Moen)
01: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Derek J. Balling)
02: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (John Cowan)
03: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (David Johnson)
04: How About The Apache License? (Craig R. McClanahan)
05: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Rick Moen)
06: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (SamBC)
07: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (Matthew C. Weigel)
08: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (David Johnson)
09: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Rick Moen)
10: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (Matthew Weigel)
11: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (David Johnson)
12: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Justin Wells)
13: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (David Johnson)
14: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (Matthew Weigel)
15: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (SamBC)
16: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (David Johnson)
17: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Derek J. Balling)
18: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (SamBC)
19: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.)
20: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.)
21: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (Matthew C. Weigel)
22: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.)
23: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.)
24: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (David Johnson)
25: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (Mark Wells)
26: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (SamBC)
27: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (SamBC)
28: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (SamBC)
29: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (John Cowan)
30: Re: How About The Apache License? (John Cowan)
31: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Derek J. Balling)
32: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (John Cowan)
33: Re: How About The Apache License? (Rodent of Unusual Size)
34: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Justin Wells)
35: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.)
36: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Derek J. Balling)
37: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.)
38: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Rick Moen)
39: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Derek J. Balling)
40: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Rick Moen)
41: Re: How About The Apache License? (Brian Behlendorf)
42: Design Science License (Terry Hancock)
43: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Brian Behlendorf)
44: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (John Cowan)
45: Re: Design Science License (John Cowan)
46: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Derek J. Balling)
47: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (David Johnson)
48: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (Richard Stallman)
49: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (John Cowan)
50: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Lawrence E. Rosen)
51: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (David Johnson)
52: Re: RMS on Plan 9 license, with my comments (David Johnson)
53: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Nils Lohner)
54: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Rick Moen)
55: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (David Johnson)
56: Re: prohibiting use that would result in death or personal injury (Nils Lohner)
57: Interpreters (Terry Hancock)
58: Re: Interpreters (John Cowan)
59: Re: Interpreters (David Johnson)
60: Compulsory checkin clauses. (Ross N. Williams)
61: Aggregation. (Ross N. Williams)
62: Re: Interpreters (Martin Konold)
63: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (David Johnson)
64: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (Ross N. Williams)
65: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (Justin Wells)
66: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (Chris F Clark)
67: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (David Johnson)
68: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (David Johnson)
69: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (Justin Wells)
70: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (David Johnson)
71: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (Ross N. Williams)
72: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (David Johnson)
73: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (Ross N. Williams)
74: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (David Johnson)
75: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (kmself.ix.netcom.com)
76: Re: Aggregation. (kmself.ix.netcom.com)
77: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (Richard Stallman)
78: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (Richard Stallman)
79: The different between GPL and non-license (Kristiono Setyadi)
80: Re: Aggregation. (Tom Hull)
81: Re: The different between GPL and non-license (kmself.ix.netcom.com)
82: Re: The different between GPL and non-license (Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.)
83: Public Domain and liability (Blake Cretney)
84: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (John Cowan)
85: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (John Cowan)
86: Re: Public Domain and liability (Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.)
87: Re: Public Domain and liability (Brian Behlendorf)
88: Re: Public Domain and liability (John Cowan)
89: Re: Compulsory checkin clauses. (Derek J. Balling)
90: No such thing as GPL for Java (was Re: Compulsory checkin clauses.) (Justin Wells)
91: Re: Public Domain and liability (Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.)
92: Re: Public Domain and liability (kmself.ix.netcom.com)
93: Does linux use GPL or not?? (Kristiono Setyadi)
94: Re: Does linux use GPL or not?? (David Johnson)
95: Re: Does linux use GPL or not?? (Kristiono Setyadi)
96: StarOffice under the GPL ? (petruzza)
97: Re: StarOffice under the GPL ? (Kristiono Setyadi)
98: Re: StarOffice under the GPL ? (petruzza)
99: Re: Does linux use GPL or not?? (David Johnson)