Messages 49xx

00: Re: Squeak License OSD-compliance (Matthew C. Weigel)
01: Re: I don't mean to whine, but (Matthew C. Weigel)
02: Re: I don't mean to whine, but (Matthew C. Weigel)
03: Re: I don't mean to whine, but (David Blevins)
04: Re: Squeak License OSD-compliance (Cees de Groot)
05: Re: I don't mean to whine, but (Marc Rauw)
06: Re: I don't mean to whine, but (Russell Nelson)
07: Re: I don't mean to whine, but (Russell Nelson)
08: Re: I don't mean to whine, but (John Cowan)
09: Re: Squeak License OSD-compliance (Andy Tai)
10: Re: Squeak License OSD-compliance (Matthew C. Weigel)
11: Re: OpenE License (Forrest J. Cavalier III)
12: Re: Updated license from Edustructures (Forrest J. Cavalier III)
13: Re: Squeak License OSD-compliance (Forrest J. Cavalier III)
14: Re: Squeak License OSD-compliance (Cees de Groot)
15: Re: Squeak License OSD-compliance (Zooko)
16: Re: OpenE License (Russell Nelson)
17: Re: OpenE License (David Blevins)
18: Re: OpenE License (Matthew C. Weigel)
19: Re: OpenE License (David Blevins)
20: Re: OpenE License (I.R.Maturana)
21: Re: Squeak License OSD-compliance (Göran)
22: Re: OpenE License (I.R.Maturana)
23: Re: Squeak License OSD-compliance (Zooko)
24: Re: Squeak License OSD-compliance (Cees de Groot)
25: Re: Squeak License OSD-compliance (Göran)
26: Re: Squeak License OSD-compliance (Zooko)
27: Open source & commercial distribution (Gerjon de Vries)
28: Copyrights and Secrets (Ken Brown)
29: Re: Copyrights and Secrets (Aflatoon Aflatooni)
30: Re: Open source & commercial distribution (David Johnson)
31: Re: Copyrights and Secrets (David Johnson)
32: Re: Copyrights and Secrets (John Cowan)
33: Limiting the use of an OpenSource application (John Richter)
34: Re: Limiting the use of an OpenSource application (Matthew C. Weigel)
35: Re: Limiting the use of an OpenSource application (David Johnson)
36: Restricting usage on embedded systems (Roberto Bonino)
37: Re: Restricting usage on embedded systems (Matthew C. Weigel)
38: Restricting usage on embedded systems (Roberto Bonino)
39: Re: Limiting the use of an OpenSource application (John Richter)
40: Re: Limiting the use of an OpenSource application (Ian Lance Taylor)
41: Re: Limiting the use of an OpenSource application (Richard Gaskin)
42: Re: Limiting the use of an OpenSource application (Rick Moen)
43: Re: Limiting the use of an OpenSource application (David Johnson)
44: Re: Restricting usage on embedded systems (David Johnson)
45: Re: Limiting the use of an OpenSource application (I.R.Maturana)
46: Re: Copyrights and Secrets (Mahesh T Pai)
47: Re: Limiting the use of an OpenSource application (John Richter)
48: Re: Limiting the use of an OpenSource application (David Johnson)
49: Re: Limiting the use of an OpenSource application (John Cowan)
50: Re: Limiting the use of an OpenSource application (David Johnson)
51: Re: Copyrights and Secrets (John Cowan)
52: Re: Limiting the use of an OpenSource application (John Cowan)
53: Re: Limiting the use of an OpenSource application (Matthew C. Weigel)
54: Licensing an XML schema (Roberto Bonino)
55: Re: Licensing an XML schema (John Cowan)
56: Re: Licensing an XML schema (Roberto Bonino)
57: Re: Licensing an XML schema (John Cowan)
58: Re: Licensing an XML schema (Martin Konold)
59: Re: Restricting usage on embedded systems (Chris Gray)
60: Re: Licensing an XML schema (David Johnson)
61: request for approval of APOSSL (dave sag)
62: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (Forrest J. Cavalier III)
63: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (dave sag)
64: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (Forrest J Cavalier III)
65: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (Forrest J Cavalier III)
66: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (dave sag)
67: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (dave sag)
68: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (John Cowan)
69: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (Forrest J. Cavalier III)
70: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (dave sag)
71: on the spirit of the APOSSL (dave sag)
72: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (dave sag)
73: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (John Cowan)
74: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (dave sag)
75: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (John Cowan)
76: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (dave sag)
77: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (Rodrigo Barbosa)
78: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (dave sag)
79: Re: on the spirit of the APOSSL (dave sag)
80: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (Forrest J. Cavalier III)
81: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (Rick Moen)
82: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (John Cowan)
83: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (dave sag)
84: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (Forrest J. Cavalier III)
85: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (Rick Moen)
86: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (dave sag)
87: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (dave sag)
88: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (Matthew C. Weigel)
89: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (Matthew C. Weigel)
90: Off topic question re Export controls (Bernard Nyman)
91: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (Forrest J Cavalier III)
92: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (Forrest J. Cavalier III)
93: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (phil hunt)
94: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (dave sag)
95: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (Matthew C. Weigel)
96: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (Rick Moen)
97: request for approval of APPOSL - going by the numbers. (dave sag)
98: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (dave sag)
99: Re: request for approval of APOSSL (Forrest J. Cavalier III)