Messages 52xx

00: what would be best? (Midas Zero)
01: Re: what would be best? (David Johnson)
02: Re: "source code" button (Marc Rauw)
03: Re: "source code" button (Marc Rauw)
04: Re: "source code" button (Marc Rauw)
05: Discuss: Submission of Sybase Open Watcom Public License v. 1.0 (Karen.Williams.sybase.com)
06: Re: Discuss: Submission of Sybase Open Watcom Public License v. 1.0 (David Johnson)
07: Re: Discuss: Submission of Sybase Open Watcom Public License v. (Forrest J. Cavalier III)
08: Re: Discuss: Submission of Sybase Open Watcom Public License v. 1.0 (David Johnson)
09: Re: Discuss: Submission of Sybase Open Watcom Public License v. (Forrest J Cavalier III)
10: "I accept" button (DeBug)
11: Bixoft Public License (X X)
12: Re: Discuss: Submission of Sybase Open Watcom Public Licens (Forrest J. Cavalier III)
13: Discuss: Request for OSI approval (Chris Knight)
14: Re: "I accept" button (David Johnson)
15: Re: Discuss: Submission of Sybase Open Watcom Public Licens (David Johnson)
16: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval (Rick Moen)
17: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval (Chris Knight)
18: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval (Russell Nelson)
19: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval (Rick Moen)
20: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval (Chris Knight)
21: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval (Rick Moen)
22: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval (Steve Mallett)
23: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval (Karsten M. Self)
24: Re: "I accept" button (Robert E. Jones, III)
25: Re: "I accept" button (Lee,Benjamin S - LGA)
26: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval (Chris Knight)
27: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval (Rick Moen)
28: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval (Chris Knight)
29: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval (Rick Moen)
30: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval (Chris Knight)
31: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval (Rick Moen)
32: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framework Software License (Akil Franklin)
33: Re: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framework So (Forrest J. Cavalier III)
34: Re: "I accept" button (David Johnson)
35: Re: "I accept" button (David Johnson)
36: Re: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framework Software License (David Johnson)
37: Re: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framework Software License (Mahesh T Pai)
38: Re: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framework Software License (Mahesh T Pai)
39: Re: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framework Software License (Pekka Heikkinen)
40: Re: New FSB branding model (Forrest J Cavalier III)
41: Re: "I accept" button (Robert E. Jones, III)
42: Re: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framework So (Karsten M. Self)
43: Pekka Badgering (was Re: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framework Software License) (Karsten M. Self)
44: Are you RALLY serious? (Pekka Heikkinen)
45: Re: Are you RALLY serious? (Pekka Heikkinen)
46: Re: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framework Software License (Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.)
47: Re: I accept (Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.)
48: Re: Are you RALLY serious? (Rick Moen)
49: Re: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framework So (Akil Franklin)
50: Re: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framework Software License (Akil Franklin)
51: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval (Nick Moffitt)
52: Re: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framework So (Akil Franklin)
53: Re: Discuss: Request for OSI approval (Steve Mallett)
54: Re: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framewor (Forrest J. Cavalier III)
55: Re: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framewor (Forrest J. Cavalier III)
56: Re: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framewor (Akil Franklin)
57: Re: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framewor (Akil Franklin)
58: Re: Discuss: The Open-Source Milestone Application Framewor (Forrest J. Cavalier III)
59: License Submission (Michael St . Hippolyte)
60: Poetic rule in licence (RE: License Submission) (I.R.Maturana)
61: MPL style license and commercial products (Ann W. Harrison)
62: Re: MPL style license and commercial products (RD)
63: Re: MPL style license and commercial products (John Cowan)
64: Open Standards: Principles and Practice (Bruce Perens)
65: Re: MPL style license and commercial products (Ann W. Harrison)
66: Conectado. Cuando el objeto de b (sstingo)
67: FINE FOOTER (amgonzalez)
68: The Open Source Milestone Application Framework Software License, Version 1.5 (Akil Franklin)
69: Re: The Open Source Milestone Application Framework Software License, Version 1.5 (John Cowan)
70: Re: The Open Source Milestone Application Framework Software License, Version 1.5 (David Johnson)
71: Re:It's clause 6, not 7 (Fernando Velloso)
72: It's incompatible with the GPL (Fernando Velloso)
73: RE:RE:It's incompatible with the GPL (Fernando Velloso)
74: Lines of Code (Ken Brown)
75: Re:The Open Source Milestone Application Framework Software License, Version 1.5 has a problem (Fernando Velloso)
76: GNU GPL and Open Source Definition (Arnout Engelen)
77: Re: GNU GPL and Open Source Definition (RD)
78: PLEASE HELP ME (maria seko)
79: violation of GPLv2 - remedies? (Abraham Ingersoll)
80: Re: RE:It's incompatible with the GPL (Akil Franklin)
81: Re: violation of GPLv2 - remedies? (Lawrence E. Rosen)
82: Re: RE:It's incompatible with the GPL (Andy Tai)
83: Re: Lines of Code (David Johnson)
84: Re: GNU GPL and Open Source Definition (David Johnson)
85: Undeliverable mail--"onunload" (postmaster)
86: Re: Lines of Code (phil hunt)
87: Re: Lines of Code (David Johnson)
88: Re: Lines of Code (robin)
89: Re: GNU GPL and Open Source Definition (Zeno Davatz)
90: Re: GNU GPL and Open Source Definition (Matthew Weigel)
91: no-endorsement clauses (Bruce Dodson)
92: Re: GNU GPL and Open Source Definition (David Johnson)
93: Re: violation of GPLv2 - remedies? (Mahesh T Pai)
94: Re: violation of GPLv2 - remedies? (Mahesh T Pai)
95: Locale restriction (RE: GNU GPL and Open Source Definition) (I.R.Maturana)
96: Re: GNU GPL and Open Source Definition (phil hunt)
97: Hello,license-discuss,how are you (srantolinrivera3)
98: Bento Poetic License (Michael St . Hippolyte)
99: Re: GNU GPL and Open Source Definition (Rod Dixon)