Subject: RE: There is a separate list for license proliferation discussions
From: "Lawrence Rosen" <lrosen@rosenlaw.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:33:46 -0700

I specifically directed folks to license-discuss because that's where all
the subscribers are. Lots of people lurk on this list who may not have
bothered subscribing to a special proliferation discussion.

We need a public conversation where we've always talked about licenses, so
we can tell which licenses proliferate and which don't. Sorry, Laura, I'm
not looking forward to talking with a subset of folks here, or just a
committee meeting. At least not yet. :-)

/Larry