Subject: license recommendation
From: Mr SZ <sk8in_zombi@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 04:58:25 +1000 (EST)
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 04:58:25 +1000 (EST)
Hello everyone,

My friend is planning to release a set of free activeX controls .He wants to know if
there exists a license which :
If the end user is a developer,then he can ask for the source code and if the developer
makes changes/improvements,he is required to submit the changes  back to him.

Now he wants to know if any such open source license/shared license exist which will
fit his criteria.

PS:If I buy the source code of a program,does it mean I own the code or do I just have
the right to own it and modify it to some extent or something else?