Subject: Re: board action on License Committee Report for September 2005
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:50:40 -0400

Alex Bligh writes:
 > Could I just verify this means you voted to defer approval

We voted to defer approval with a note "followed by speedy
re-consideration of the OVPL and CDDL if required".

They stepped all over my notion that readability extended across
multiple licenses.  You were right, I was wrong.

--
--my blog is at     blog.russnelson.com         | with some experience
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |     you know what to do.