Subject: Re: SocialText license discussion--call for closure of arguments
From: Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen@gatech.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 22:02:43 -0500
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 22:02:43 -0500
Lawrence Rosen wrote:
> I copied the following from
> http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:msp:11904:jfkjkakegkfbihlhcbbn.
>
> Is there a verb or two missing where I wrote "[+++]" below? Also, where is
> the rest of the provision that specifies what must be done with the "display
> of the same size...?" The text below can't possibly be the complete
> provision because it is not a complete sentence nor does it actually contain
> an obligation to do anything specific with attribution notices. /Larry

This has been brought up before.  That link is of course the real
provision submitted.  I brought this up (and indeed may have
overanalyzed it) at
http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:msp:12136:ccpbmhndbgpfnpnikjbp ;
basically they modified AAL in a hurried and careless way.  No one has
corrected it (it's kind of a recurring theme that people suggest
improvements, but Socialtext ignores them).

Matthew Flaschen

["application/pgp-signature" not shown]