Subject: First Post / Question Regarding CPOL 1.02
From: "Joe Bell" <joe.bell@prodeasystems.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 14:44:06 -0500
Mon, 5 Oct 2009 14:44:06 -0500
Hi all:

This is my first post to this particular discussion group - please be
gentle and refer me to a FAQ if I egregiously violated any list rules.

My question is regarding the Code Project Open License
(http://www.codeproject.com/info/cpol10.aspx) and whether or not anyone
has done a "rigorous" analysis of it - I did notice that it isn't an
OSI-approved open source license, but the fact is that it does cover
quite a variety of useful C# and .NET projects on the Code Project
website and I'd be interested to learn other's opinions on any gotchas
and/or loopholes in this license.

Best regards,

Joe

This message is confidential to Prodea Systems, Inc unless otherwise indicated
or apparent from its nature. This message is directed to the intended recipient
only, who may be readily determined by the sender of this message and its
contents. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient:(a)any dissemination or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited; and(b)immediately notify the sender by return message and destroy
any copies of this message in any form(electronic, paper or otherwise) that you
have.The delivery of this message and its information is neither intended to be
nor constitutes a disclosure or waiver of any trade secrets, intellectual
property, attorney work product, or attorney-client communications. The
authority of the individual sending this message to legally bind Prodea Systems
is neither apparent nor implied,and must be independently verified.