From: Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen@gatech.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:18:46 -0500
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:18:46 -0500
I know what you mean.  I was going to suggest we just revoke his posting
privileges and keep him subscribed.  Then I thought, too complicated,
maybe I should just forward him a few months worth of Full Disclosure.
That'll teach him about high traffic mailing lists...

But in the end I just sent a message to
license-discuss-unsubscribe-christian maletz=yahoo.de@opensource.org and
he should be gone now.

Matthew Flaschen

Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> I get a kind of sick satisfaction that now whenever someone googles
> "Christian Maletz" or "christian maletz@yahoo.de" and finds this thread
> in the public archive and they'll see that he started spamming everyone
> on the list over and over rather than spend the 30 seconds googling for
> the list address and unsubscribing himself and think "what an ass".
>
> -andy

["application/pgp-signature" not shown]