Subject: Re: Automatic GPL termination
From: "Alexander Terekhov" <alexander.terekhov@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:56:24 +0200

On 9/19/07, John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org> wrote:
> Alexander Terekhov scripsit:
>
> > Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
> >
> > No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
>
> I again point to the unsubtle distinction between the tactical and the strategic.

The entire gang should ASAP relocate to North Korea or something like
that... or perhaps buy an island and declare independent GNU Republic
or whatever and put the strategy in place to carry it out without delay.

regards,
alexander.

--
"PJ points out that lawyers seem to have difficulty understanding the
GPL. My main concern with GPLv3 is that - unlike v2 - non-lawyers can't