Subject: RE: Question on OSD #5
From: "Tzeng, Nigel H." <Nigel.Tzeng@jhuapl.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 20:20:04 -0500
Thu, 13 Dec 2007 20:20:04 -0500
Lawrence Rosen wrote:
>What's wrong with that? Do we need a new license for that?

I dunno.  Is there a weak copyleft license with that provision and a weak patent grant

clause?  The only thing I think might be controversial is the weak patent clause part.

I'm no fan of reinventing the wheel.  If I can use a permissive license then ECL v2
is
fine by me and there's no proliferation issue.

Regards,

Nigel

RE: Question on OSD #5