Subject: Re: Machine-readable licenses?
From: "Andrea Chiarelli" <a.chiarelli@manthys.it>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:57:54 +0200

Yes, Gervase.
I'm looking for a way to describe software licenses in order to simplify
their understanding for not lawyer people.
Something similar to CC REL (http://www.w3.org/Submission/ccREL/) for
Creative Commons licenses.
Obviously it does not substitute license text, but should give an overview
of license's permissions and prohibitions.

Regards

Andrea