From: Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:06:28 -0700

Quoting Alex Bligh (alex@alex.org.uk):

> Technically speaking yes, but on the basis of empirical evidence, you are
> presuming a greater level of technical ability in those reader's of this
> list that want to unsubscribe than is actually the case :-)

_Is_ the set-intersection of (1) people unable to see our existing
List-Unsubscribe header, (2) people able to see that redundant notice you
urge, and (3) people willing & able to act on that data, non-null?

I have doubts -- and also, there's Moen's Law of Documentation:
"The more you write, the less they read."

http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/lexicon.html#moenslaw-documentation