Subject: RE: Best way to add a branding requirement.
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 22:15:29 -0400

Yes, we need to figure out how attribution requirements fit into the
OSD.  McCoy is perfectly correct about the history of attribution
requirements.

First, can the OSD be interpreted to say anything one way or another?

Second, is an attribution requirement acceptable?

--
--my blog is at     blog.russnelson.com         | with some experience
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |     you know what to do.