Subject: RE: License Proliferation Dissatisfaction
From: Russ Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 23:48:49 -0400

Lawrence Rosen writes:
 > I'm not trying to disparage CDDL or CPL here. I'm just punching holes in
 > Russ' nonsense.

I hear you saying that you're unhappy.  I understand that you're
unhappy.  I'm sorry that you're unhappy.  But your unhappiness isn't
going to change the outcome.  Your choice at this point is whether you
choose to be happy or unhappy.  May I recommend the choice to be happy?

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | You can do any damn thing
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | you want, as long as you