Subject: Open Software License
From: "Giacomo A. Catenazzi" <cate@debian.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:27:25 +0200

Hello!

I've read the article about OSL v.3 in LWN, but I've some doubts
about the license (doubts also in v.2.1):

> 3) Grant of Source Code License. The term "Source Code" means the
> preferred form of the Original Work for making modifications to it
> and all available documentation describing how to modify the Original
> Work. (...)

My problem is "all available documentation". Is it too strong?
Should I include also external documentation (and if it is non-free)?
What about new version of building documentation? Should I include the
old version if I delete some paragraph?

ciao
	cate