Subject: OT: Lloyds of London to Insure Open Source
From: "Anderson, Kelly" <KAnderson@dentrix.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:01:40 -0600

 Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:01:40 -0600
This is a little off topic, but we're all interested in computer law and
open source here... so I thought this would be interesting to at least
some of you.

Lloyds of London apparently is going to insure open source servers
against litigation attack from the likes of SCO. Interesting concept.

http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2005/08/12/opensource indemnification/

I now return you to your regularly scheduled grammar disection. :-)

-Kelly

E-Mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading the
message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking
protective action against such code. Sender is not liable for any loss or damage arising
from this message.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.