Subject: Re: Change ot topic, back to OVPL
From: Brian Behlendorf <brian@collab.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:16:14 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005, Russell Nelson wrote:
> Do any license-discuss readers disagree with me?

I disagree with requirements for certification that go beyond conformance
to the letter and spirit of OSD.  Alex is right - you didn't make Sun go
get the MPL fixed.  All this effort being poured into denying the OVPL
certification would be better invested elsewhere, such as in license
comparison documents, or the license selection wizards people have
proposed or prototyped, or in culling dead licenses.  IMHO.

 	Brian