Subject: Re: STIX fonts for free mathematics - comments needed on draft license
From: (Matthew Seth Flaschen)
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 20:18:29 +0000

Comment sent.  Beyond your criticism I noted that the prohibition against sales of the
isolated font was futile because someone could simply put it in a self-extracting zip,
which is technically a larger software package(even if you're going by file size, which
isn't the real meaning of the document, you can just turn off compression on the zip).

-Matt Flaschen