Subject: Board meeting?
From: David Barrett <dbarrett@quinthar.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:43:27 -0700

According to the fine print on the website, a board meeting may or may
not have taken place four days ago.  Did it?  Was any progress made
along any front?  Or are the results on a "need to know" basis?

-david

PS: If the board is interested in giving the appearance of receptiveness
and responsiveness, here's a good area for improvement.  Specifically
I'd recommend:

- Posting a tentative agenda for each meeting on week before, with an
honest invitation to request additional topics

- Posting a final agenda on the day of the meeting, possibly inviting
1-2 community representatives to participate based on the current
interests of the various community mailing lists

- Posting minutes within 24 hours of the meeting summarizing what
decisions were made, and what new actions are going to be taken

Right now I feel like I'm begging for scraps of information at the
board's table.  Is that the relationship you seek to establish?