Subject: new licensing model
From: Nikolai <n_k@au.ru>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 13:43:43 +0300

Greetings,

My name is Nikolai Krjachkov. Iím from St Petersburg, Russia. Let me
invite you to consider new licensing model:

http://tvl.ton.net.ru/Lic_ru_en_v01.pdf

It is not yet ready for use because it needs corrections, software and
organizational infrastructure.

One of the Licenceís ideas is to make the sequence of digital works
(from the original work to the last derivative work and back) visible
for everyone to decide where to connect with variants of use. Also I
tried to combine free copying of works in any quantity, their free use
for not making money and paid use for making money. Paid use means for
authors the opportunity to get paid even when their works were used in
the works of other authors and the copies of the works of these other
authors are used for making money.

I think this Licence may accelerate innovations because authors could
focus on their works and be interested in their further development by
other persons.

You are welcome to add your criticism, questions and suggestions openly
at: http://jdnevnik.com/upravlenie@2005.11.28:1

Nikolai