Subject: Re: Restriction on distribution by Novell?
From: Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:13:53 -0700

Quoting Wilson, Andrew (andrew.wilson@intel.com):

> Some of us have actually read the text and understood it. ;-)
> See my response to Matthew.  Your reading is incorrect.

No, I really don't think so.  If the matter were adjudicated in court,
the judge would attempt to determine the licensor's intent, evidenced
primarily by the licence wording.  (In the main, neither Prof. Moglen
nor Richard nor FSF is the licensor.)  And I believe the meaning of "any
third party" in this context is pretty obvious.

--
Cheers,      "Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first
Rick Moen     woman she meets, and then teams up with three complete strangers