Subject: Re: [Fwd: FW: For Approval: Generic Attribution Provision]
From: Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 07:50:49 -0800

Quoting Rick Moen (rick@linuxmafia.com):

> [Sorry about several typos and omitted words in my reply to Andrew Buni,
> just posted.  7:30 AM is a appalling and uncivilised time to be up;
> I probably should have saved my draft for review when my brain's unfrozen.]

Further proving my point, that _should_ have referred to Andrew C.
Oliver of buni.org, to whom I apologise for that further gaffe.
(I thus rest my case, not to mention my weary carcass.)

--
Cheers,                   "Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm
Rick Moen                 for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he will be warm