Subject: Re: Request for Comment http://www.buni.org/mediawiki/index.php/GAP_Against
From: Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:48:54 -0800

Quoting Matthew Flaschen (matthew.flaschen@gatech.edu):

> It's covered (generally) under OSD #10, but perhaps we should mention
> that it applies specifically to OSD #6 as well.

Andrew has now done so:  "Although the license does not specifically
prohibit the use of the software in a commercial endeavor or in any
technological vertical, it uses indirect means to make this
impractical."

I think that's excellent (FWIW), and that the entire page continues to
be a model of clarity.

--
Cheers,        "A raccoon tangled with a 23,000 volt line, today.  The results
Rick Moen       blacked out 1400 homes and, of course, one raccoon."