Subject: Re: License Committee Report for July 2007
From: Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:49:06 -0700

Quoting Michael Poole (mdpoole@troilus.org):

> If you don't like what the process requires, amend the process.
> Timothy McIntyre sharly made the point that the OSI "requires
> compliance" with those procedures.  I followed them.

No, not really.  Thus my point, in fact.

> > An almost 100% total success at failing to cover licence compatibility.
>
> Again, if you do not like the procedure, amend it.

Again, not that it's a big thing, but you didn't actually _follow_ that
procedure.

You're welcome to ignore OSI's requested procedure, and even to waste
our time berating it as "bureaucracy" (I guess), but berating it and then
claiming to have satisfied it when, in fact, you ignored the parts
requiring actual work, is just a bit much.