Subject: Re: conducting a sane and efficient GPLv3, LGPLv3 Review
From: Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen@gatech.edu>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 00:16:18 -0400

Luis Villa wrote:
> More generally, I'd suggest that this discussion should focus very,
> very strictly on whether or not the v3 is OSD-compatible; other issues
> are either obviously resolved or otherwise not relevant:

I agree.  I posted a message discussing possible OSD issues earlier
(http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Submitting-GPLv3-and-LGPLv3-for-OSI-inclusion.-p11367961.html).

  My conclusion is that it is OSD-compliant.

P.S. Russ, can you confirm whether or not the license has now been
properly submitted for approval?  If not, there are plenty of lawyers
here that should be more than capable of writing a legal analysis.

Matt Flaschen