Subject: Re: conducting a sane and efficient GPLv3, LGPLv3 Review
From: Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 22:18:08 -0700

Quoting Alexander Terekhov (alexander.terekhov@gmail.com):
> On 8/1/07, Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> > Indeed, I think what you say is abundantly obvious, and doing
> > anything else would merely waste everyone's time.
>
> Yeah, time aside, Google search yields this:

[snip 150 further lines of some series of rambles about patents,
collective works, and licence compatibility.]

No, actually, we're _not_ likely to set aside considerations of avoiding
time wasteage -- but thank you for the graphical reminder of why.

Is there even the faintest chance that you have a coherent point, and
that it might cast even the _dimmest_ light on OSD-compliance?  Or is
this all just some outrévariant of performance art?

--
Cheers,           find / -user your -name base -print | xargs chown us:us
Rick Moen