Subject: Re: GPLv3, LGPLv3 Review (WAS: License Committee Report for July 2007)
From: "Chris DiBona" <cdibona@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 07:36:04 -0700

I'm not sure if I've said it before, but I'd like to ensure that my
only objection is logged as well, while approval of the lgpl and gpl
versions 3 is fine, it should be explicitly stated that any amendments
must be put through this process for them to be considered osi
approved.

Thanks.

Chris

--
Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source program can be found at http://code.google.com