Subject: Re: For Approval: Microsoft Permissive License
From: Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:39:51 -0700

Quoting Chris Travers (chris@metatrontech.com):

> I will be happy reply on an appropriate with this as I do not believe
> that it is relevant to *either* this thread nor the question of GPL v3
> approval.

Is this a fancy way of saying "Sorry, I must have been mistaken, and
RMS did _not_ in fact conduct 'attacks against the BSD licenses'?"
Because, otherwise, you seem to have broken my wetware parser with input
that doesn't scan.

(Any resemblance to my shoveling overblown rhetoric into the dustbin
might just be mistaken.  Or not.)

--
Cheers,                English is essentially a text parser's way of getting
Rick Moen              faster processors built.