Subject: Affero GPLv3 Progress?
From: "Daniel Chalef" <daniel@knowledgetree.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:09:09 +0200
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:09:09 +0200
Hello all,

Somewhat off-topic: does anybody on this list know detail around when the
Affero GPL v3 is likely to be published?

The latest draft (v2) was released on 14 August. There don't appear to be
any timelines/hints as to process published on the FSF website:

http://gplv3.fsf.org/agplv3-dd2-guide.html

Hails to the FSF license folk have unfortunately gone unanswered.

Feel free to contact me off-list if you feel your response would negatively
affect the list signal-to-noise ratio.

Daniel