Subject: No license approval action this month
From: Russ Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:46:33 -0500

The board took no action on license approvals this month because I was
a lamer, and failed to write up a committee report.  I've taken a job
at a start-up and don't have the copious spare time that I used to
have previously.  I will, however, commit to producing a license
committee report for every board meeting, even if it recommends no
action because no approvals are pending.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Software that needs
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | documentation is software