Subject: RE: Please help me out
From:Matěj Cepl <Cepl@fpm.cz>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 08:36:01 +0100

I do not want to be nasty, but are you sure, that by using term "Open
source" on your pages (e.g.,
http://www.cgmlarson.com/cgmgenerator.shtml) you do not infringe the IP
rights of OpenSource Initiative? Is your licence approved by OSI so that
you can use iot or is OSI in the state of "not yet" so it is freely
available to anybody?

Matthew