Subject: Re: Implications for switching licenses mid-stream
From: Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 01:39:28 -0700

Quoting Chris Zumbrunn (chris@czv.com):

> Right, which is why I wrote that if the project leader doesn't cause
> injury to contributors, he could get away with switching between
> permissive licenses. But that doesn't mean he actually has the legal
> right to relicense.

Actually, yes, it does.  What do you think "absence of a tort" means?

(I'm not sure I want to know what you believe on that point, honestly.
However, I think the point is reasonably clear.)

--
Cheers,             "Don't use Outlook.  Outlook is really just a security
Rick Moen            hole with a small e-mail client attached to it."