Subject: Re: distributing MIT + GPLv3 project
From: Bryce Allen <osi@bda.ath.cx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:52:12 -0600

Thanks Ben! I decided to distribute the GPL component separately, since
fast factoring is only required by one small program. GiantInt is
interesting, but the included factoring program is more complex then
necessary, and I'd rather not introduce a new big int library.
Currently I'm using GMP very heavily throughout, which brings up the
issue of LGPL compliance.

I don't plan on distributing binaries. My understanding is that I need
to:
1) make it clear in the documentation that GMP is used and is LGPL,
2) include a copy of the LGPL, and
3) include the GMP copyright notice

Is anything else required?

Thanks,