Subject: Amy Bivins is out of the office.
From: Amy Bivins <ABivins@bna.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 22:03:52 -0400
Thu, 5 May 2011 22:03:52 -0400

I will be out of the office starting  05/04/2011 and will not return until
05/16/2011.

Thank you for your message. I am out of the office on vacation until
Monday, May 16. If you need immediate assistance, please contact the
managing editor of BNA's Electronic Commerce & Law Report, Thomas O'Toole,
at totoole@bna.com.

Respectfully,
Amy E. Bivins