Subject: OSI license@ lists upgrade this Friday (addresses not changing).
From: Karl Fogel <kfogel@red-bean.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:50:47 -0400

 Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:50:47 -0400
Hey everyone,

notification emails when we (re)subscribe your address.  Also, there may
be a brief downtime window on this Friday, Aug 12, between 10am–5pm
Eastern U.S. Time (GMT-4).

*You don't need to do anything special.*

You can just continue to use license-discuss@opensource.org and
license-review@opensource.org.

However, the archive locations will be changing.  After Friday, new
messages will be archived at some URL at "opensource.org" (but old
messages will continue to be archived at crynwr.com, with URLs like
http://www.crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:msp:17166:hkfkdkmaiecmmckaniem).

Sorry that this will break active threads across two archives, but there
isn't an easy way to migrate the old archives, which are hosted in a
different mailing list software (ezmlm instead of the new Mailman).

Please ask here first if any questions; if there's anything I can't
answer, we'll take it to infrastructure@projects.opensource.org.

Thanks to Andy Oliver for doing the work on this transfer.

Best,
-Karl