Subject: Re: Which DUAL Licence should I choose.
From: Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 09:53:30 -0700

Quoting Thomas Schneider (Thomas.Schneider@thsitc.com):

> Hello there,
>     1.) Sorry I did raise this discussion on this thread.
>     2.) I've already decided I'll put up a *new* ThSITC Licence.
>     3.) I'll deliver my source on www.KENAI.com  (projects PP,
> LOGOS, ReyC, ...) as soon as I can.

I wish you luck in your business endeavours, but wish to again point out
that OSI is concerned with open source, rather than proprietary
software.  Your business appears to continue to publish proprietary
offerings, of one of the many 'viewable source' varieties.  You may
recall that I predicted that you would end up doing that.

(Within open source, OSI also has attempted to reduce licence
proliferation, largely by making people more aware of the long-term
dead-end nature of gratuitous one-offs created for predominant
uncompelling reasons.)

I am speaking myself (not OSI or anyone else) in saying the above.
On the other hand, it's also the plain truth.  ;->

--
Cheers,                         Q: Why did Douglas Hofstadter cross the road?
Rick Moen                       A: To make this joke possible.