Subject: Re: Get ready....
From: bruce@perens.com
Date: 14 Apr 1999 22:24:59 -0000

From: Gabe Wachob <gwachob@findlaw.com>
> Anyway, the long and short of it is that perhaps there should be at least a
> catalog (an 'a la carte' menu perhaps) of license terms from which a party
> can choose to create an overall license.

One would hope that we could eventually standardize on a few
very-well-understood licenses and end the proliferation which is indeed
working to our detriment. I'm appearing before the licensing group of a huge
law firm next month, and will bring that up as one of the things I'd like
them to fit into their pro-bono activities.

	Thanks

	Bruce