Subject: Re: Plan 9 license
From: Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:37:19 -0700

begin David Johnson quotation:

> Oh, he's corrected me before, yet I persist in this heresy :-) The way
> I look at it, both the OSI and the FSF are trying to place a
> definition on the same concept.

Be that as it may, the substantive content of Stallman's "What Is Free
Software?" essay differs from that of the OSD.  More to the point, it is
not the topic of this mailing list.  Application of the OSD is.

In light of which, the point of your digression is unclear.

--
Cheers,                                Bad Unabomber!
Rick Moen                              Blowing people all to hell.