Subject: Re: Status of Vovida VOCAL License?.
From: Russell Nelson <>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 21:09:19 -0400 (EDT)

Alexandra White writes:
 > Hello all:
 > Just following up to find the response from the OSI to Vovida legal
 > team's answers to the outstanding questions. I submitted these last
 > Wednesday 8/23 (attached below).  Russ had indicated wanting to provide
 > approval within 24 hours.  Thanks again.

Well, we mostly have, but I had to accompany my family down to the New
York State Fair, where my daughter was the state champion at 4-H
public speaking, and horticultural judging!  Woo hoo!  Anyway, you're
a shoo-in, we're just working on crossing the i's and dotting the t's.
Or whatever.

-russ nelson <>  | If you think
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | health care is expensive now
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315 268 1925 voice | now, wait until you see
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | what it costs when it's free.