Subject: Re: newsforge story
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 11:31:13 -0400 (EDT)

Guido van Rossum writes:
 > >  > "Members briefly bandied about a suggestion to
 > >  > form volunteer focus groups for each pending
 > >  > license; but there was no official public
 > >  > response from the OSI to the license-discuss
 > >  > list, and it seemed that was what the list was
 > >  > waiting for."
 > >
 > > I see no need for volunteer focus groups.  Comment on the licenses
 > > that have been sent to the list.  Use the mailing list for what it was
 > > created for.
 >
 > This is Russ's opinion.  This has not been discussed in a board
 > meeting yet.

I hope I did not create any other impression.  Yes, this is solely my
opinion.

Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | The most basic moral/ethical
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315 268 1925 voice | question is who gets to use
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | force, and when -- ESR