Subject: Re: YAPL is bad (was: Re: Backlog assistance?)
From: Russell Nelson <>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 01:02:40 -0400 (EDT)

Rick Moen writes:
 > Are you perchance talking to me?[1]  If so, you appear to be having some
 > difficulty distinguishing me from the gentleman who compared me to RMS on
 > the basis of my initials.
 > It is quite bad enough to get that kind of sniping from the person I was
 > talking with;

I was being silly, grouping you with RMS on the basis of your
initials.  Wasn't that obvious enough??  Perhaps, when I'm trying to
be funny, I should put a smiley at the end of my sentence?  :-)  But I
figure that true humor doesn't need subtitles.

-russ nelson <>
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | It's a crime, not an act
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315 268 1925 voice | of war.  For my take, see:
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   |
license-discuss archive is at