Subject: Re: Essay RFC delayed.
From: "Eric S. Raymond" <>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 18:22:23 -0400

Signal 11 <>:
> Well, about 25% of people are NT on the myers-briggs, if I recall correctly.

Would that it were so.  All the figures I've seen are 3-5%.

accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give
orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem,
pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently,
die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
	-- Robert A. Heinlein Time Enough for Love